ATFX Review & User Rating 2020
ATFX offers its clients access to hundreds financial instruments such as commodities, cryptocurrencies, precious metals, indices, forex, stocks and even Spread betting. Offering NDD trading mode, clients of ATFX should be able to obtain a more competitive bid and ask price.
- Start year: 2014
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Regulation: FCA, FSA. CySEC
- Payment options: QIWI, Skrill, Visa, MasterCard, China Union Pay, Boleto, Payco, NETELLER, MegaTransfer, bank transfers
- Minimum account size: $250
- Minimum lot size: 0.01
- Leverage: 1:200
- Spreads: 1.5 pips on EUR/USD
The ATFX brand is managed by AT Global Markets Limited, which is part of the AT Group. The AT Group has sister companies regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC), AT Global Markets Ltd falls under the jurisdiction of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority (FSA) as an authorized International Business Company. What you can take from this is the fact that whether you are working with a highly regulated FCA or CySEC brand, or with a St. Vincent & Grenadines Brand really depends on where you are based.
- Forex: We offer 43 currency pairs – majors, crosses, and exotics. Ultra tight spreads on major pairs including EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD.
- Precious Metal: We offer gold and silver trading, which are highly liquid markets.
- Crude Oil: We offer US WTI Oil & UK Brent Oil CFD trading, which is one of the most popular trading commodities.
- Indices: We offer 15 kinds of shares indices CFDs from US, Europe, and Asia.
- Shares CFDs: We offer 50 major US and German shares, including famous enterprises like Apple, Amazon, etc.