AximTrade Review & User Rating 2020
AximTrade is duly authorised to operate under the Thara Heights Owner’s Corporation brand and trademarks. Thara Heights Owner’s Corporation is an International Business Company registered in British Virgin Islands and with registration number 1566389 since (14th Jan 2010). The registered office of Thara Heights Owner’s Corporation is at Quastisky Building, PO Box 4389, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Island.
- Start year: 2019
- Country of origin: British Virgin Islands
- Regulation: BVIFSC Reg Num. 1566389
- Broker Type: ECN
- US Traders: No
- Payment options: Neteller, Skrill, Local Depositor , Wire Transfer
- Minimum account size: $1
- Minimum lot size: 0.01 lot
- Leverage: 1:3000
- Spreads: 0.01 pips on EUR/USD
Financial Conduct Authority Scheme (BVIFSC)
BVIFSC regulate all financial services activities conducted in and from within the BVI pursuant to relevant BVI laws to ensure compliance with the relevant international standards and best conduct of business practices. Our remit includes banking and fiduciary business, investment business, insolvency services, insurance business, company management, company registration, and intellectual property. We also have the mandate to promote accountability, transparency and good governance. Should a firm regulated by the FSC Financial Conduct Authority:
- Protecting the interests of the general public and market participants.
- Ensuring industry compliance with the highest international regulatory standards and best business practices.
- Ensuring that the BVI plays its part in the fight against cross-border, white-collar crime while safeguarding the privacy and confidentiality of legitimate business transactions.
Clients’ segregated funds from AximTrade
Account with AximTrade, Thara Heights Owners’ Corporation
- Each client’s money is deposited into a segregated client bank account.
- AximTrade, Thara Heights Owners’ Corporation is authorised and regulated by the BVI Financial Services Commission (FSC 1566389).
- Client money is held in segregated client bank accounts in accordance with the Financial Services Commission client money rules.
- AximTrade, Thara Heights Owners’ Corporation uses own money for business operation activities, investing. Client money is not involved with any hedging counterparties.
- AximTrade, Thara Heights Owners’ Corporation has no exposure to debt from other companies (corporate) or sovereign debt.
Forex accounts at AximTrade can be opened in Standard, Cent or ECN formats as shown in the table above.
Please note that forex (or currency) trading is available on all AximTrade Platforms.
In summary, your forex trading account includes
- Access to the AximTrade Members Area
- Access to the corresponding platform(s)
Similarly to your bank, once you register a forex trading account with AximTrade for the first time, you will be required to go through a straightforward KYC (Know your Customer) process, which will allow AximTrade to make sure that the personal details you have submitted are correct and ensure the safety of your funds and your account details.