AxiTrader Review & User Rating 2020
AxiTrader (AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd) is one of the major Australian brokerage companies founded in 2008.
- Start year:2008
- Country of origin:Australia
- Regulation:ASIC, 318232
- Payment options:BPAY, Credit/debit cards, Skrill, Wire transfer
- Minimum account size:$200
- Minimum lot size:0.01 lot
- Leverage:1:100, 1:400
AxiTrader provides its clients with free access to up-to-date market information, direct access to a number of liquidity providers on Forex, narrow spreads and quick execution of orders with minimum slippage. The broker also gives strong client support.
The company’s trading conditions are suitable for both experienced traders and beginners on Forex.
The company offers such trading instruments as currency pairs, indices, precious metals, and other commodities. While trading instruments linked to indices, like Futures Index CFD, the client can take advantage of the service which comprises leverage, low costs and hassle-free process and also allows trading in the context of rising and falling market all over the world.
AxiTrader offers the following types of accounts:
- AxiTrader Standard Account. Characteristics: spreads from 0.6 points, commission-free, minimum trade volume is 0.01 lots, 29 currency pairs, deposit from $200, leverage up to 1:400.
- AxiTrader Pro ‘ECN Style’ Account. Characteristics: spreads from 0.1 points, $7 commission for swap transactions, deposit from $1,000.
- AxiTrader Institutional Account. Characteristics: aggregated liquid assets, negative spreads possible, total anonymity of participants, available for Forex brokers, banks and investment managers only.