FinecoBank Review & User Rating 2020
Fineco has been a market leader since 1999, and is one of Europe’s largest banks. Since launching in 1999, Fineco’s mission has been to enhance the experience of online banking. Our business model allows us to offer a range of financial services designed to meet our clients’ banking and investment needs, which they can access from an innovative and user- friendly platform. This unique approach has helped distinguish us from our competitors and become the world’s most recommended bank.
- Start year:1999
- Country of origin: Italy
- Regulation: CONSOB, ECB
- Payment options: bank cards, wire transfers, Skrill, Webmoney
- Minimum account size:$100
- Minimum lot size:0.01 lot
- Spreads:from 0.6 point
Details & Regulation
FinecoBank S.p.A. – Registered Office Piazza Durante 11, Milan 20131 – Headquarters Via Rivoluzione d’Ottobre 16, Reggio Emilia 42123 – Share capital €201,147,375.00 fully subscribed and paid-in – Bank enrolled in the Register of Banks and Parent Company of the FinecoBank Banking Group – enrolled in the Register of Banking Groups at No. 3015 – VAT No. 12962340159 – Tax ID No. and Milan-Monza-Brianza-Lodi Companies Register No. 01392970404 – Economic and Administrative Index (REA) No. 1598155 – Member of the National Compensation Fund and the National Interbank Deposit Guaranteee Fund. Fineco Bank is a trademark licensed for use by FinecoBank S.p.A. authorised by the Bank of Italy and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.
- FinecoBank is listed on the Italian Stock Exchange and part of the Euro Stoxx 600 Index
- Over 1.3 million clients in Italy and €70 billion in total financial assets. One of the most robust banks you’ve ever known
- Fineco is authorised by the Bank of Italy, and fully regulated by FCA and PRA
- Over 20 years of history in brokerage and financial services
- CFDs, Futures, Stocks, Currencies, Bonds, ETFs, Options, mutual funds and even more. All at your fingertip in Fineco’s multicurrency account
- Trade Share CFDs at zero, market spread only, no additional fees. Plus, tight spreads on Indices, Currencies and Futures on Commodities. Low and flat fee to trade UK and International stocks
- We handle over 30mln trading orders/year (that’s a big number!) with direct market access to main international stock exchanges
- You have the guarantee of a healthy and reliable bank with 20 years of history, profitable and with one of the highest solidity indexes on the market
Ultra Low Fee
Shares CFDs £0.00 commissions and markup. Get real stock prices when trading Share CFDs, no added charges applied by Fineco. CFD prices on Fineco platform will be identical to the stock exchange price all the time. Some brokers do not charge commissions, but they might include dealing charges as spread to the price, so that the CFD price do not reflect exactly the stock exchange price.
For 20 years all of our platforms have been designed and developed in-house. Tailored around trader’s needs to offer sophisticated tools and better control over your trading.
- Global Multicurrency Account, No Conversion Fees, Spread Only
- Fully Equipped Trading Platforms
- Solid And Reliable Bank *
- Smart Interfaces
- Fast And Reliable Execution
- No Hidden Costs
Invest and trade on world markets directly in the local currencies: GBP, EUR, USD, Swiss Franc and 20+ currencies in a single account.
- No currency conversion fees, just spread
- Realtime Currency exchange rate
- No monthly account fees