FX-EDGE Review & User Rating 2020
FX-EDGE is a brokerage company founded in 2014. With FX-EDGE, you can trade various financial instruments such as currency pairs, precious metals, and other assets by using the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. You can open both live and demo accounts with this broker including Islamic (swap-free) accounts.
- Start year:2014
- Country of origin:USA
- Regulation:New Zealand Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL), reg. #4937; New Zealand Financial Service Providers Register (FSP), reg. # FSP240705
- Payment options:Neteller, wire transfer, payment cards
- Minimum account size:$500
- Minimum lot size:0.01 lot
The broker’s trading conditions include:
- ECN technologies;
- instant profit withdrawal and account insurance;
- leverage up to 1:200;
- stop-out at 50%;
- minimum deposit of $500;
- fixed spreads from 0.2 pips.
The company also allows scalping and hedging as well as automated trading. Traders are offered direct access to several liquidity providers in the currency market.
FX-EDGE also supplies its clients with educational materials. The broker’s online support team are ready to answer any questions related to trading.