FXTM (ForexTime) is an international broker which has been operating on Forex since 2012. It was founded by Andrey Dashin, who earned his first brokerage company Alpari worldwide recognition.
- Start year:2012
- Country of origin:Cyprus
- Regulation:International Financial Services Commission (IFSC)
- Payment options:Visa, Maestro, and MasterCard bank cards, Moneybookers, Neteller, Western Union Quick Pay
- Minimum account size:unlimited
- Minimum lot size:0.1 lot
- Spreads:from 0.1 pips
FXTM offers the following services
- Forex trading, CFDs;
- Investment programs: PAMM and MAM accounts, signal copying;
- Expert Advisors (algorithmic trading);
- Trading signals for MT4 and MT5;
- Personal account manager;
- Free VPS;
- Personalized services for institutional clients;
- Fundamental and technical analysis by the best providers;
- Multilingual client support;
- Partnership program;
- Trading education.
The broker offers a range of regularly updated bonuses available for every category of traders: beginners, traders who participate in sessions occasionally, and regular clients. For example, when first trading with the broker, the client receives $4 for every trading lot. There are also OTW (over-the-weekend) accounts available which allow swap-free trading for the whole week.
In ForexTime every type of account is unique and serves particular purposes. The accounts fit both experienced traders and beginners and are good for small and large investments. Moreover, demo accounts are available with this broker.
In addition, the main broker’s advantages include
- Floating leverage that can be up to 1:1,000;
- Narrow spreads starting from 0.1 pips;
- Prompt order execution;
- Cooperation with leading liquidity providers;
- Trading on over 60 currency pairs, precious metals, indices, and futures.