IC Markets Review & User Rating 2020
IC Markets (International Capital Markets) is a brokerage company launched in 2007 in Australia by a team of financial professionals.
- Start year:2008
- Country of origin:-
- Payment options:wire transfer, payment cards, Skrill, WebMoney, Moneybookers, Neteller, FasaPay
- Minimum account size:$200
- Minimum lot size:0.01 lot
- Spreads:from 0 pips
Currently, ICM is one of the major brokers in Australia providing online services for trading CFDs, currency pairs, futures, options, and stocks. The company’s clients are retail customers, institutions, brokers, stock managers and hedge funds.
IC Markets is one of the few real ECN forex brokers in the world offering trading solutions for active day traders and scalpers as well as for currency market novices. The company provides the up-to-date trading platforms such as MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader, and Myfxbook AutoTrade. Besides, regular traders are now granted access to trading technologies and interbank liquidity that used to be only available to institutional brokers.
Moreover, IC Markets offers its clients
- free access to latest market news;
- narrow spreads and fast execution with minimum slippage;
- superb liquidity;
- excellent customer support in 7 languages.
IC Markets allows using scalping and pipsing strategies. Traders can open both live and demo account with this company.
Some of the broker’s advantages include
- fast order execution;
- 41 currency pairs and commodities;
- 0 pip spread;
- $200 initial deposit;
- 400:1 leverage;
- real ECN execution.