IntrGroup Review & User Rating 2020
INTRGROUP was launched in 2019, and we are pleased to acknowledge that our clients and their returns have grown too. As we seek to establish ourselves as a leading brokerage, we assure our traders that we will continue to offer exemplary services and products and to provide exceptional support so as to always help you realise your investment goals.
- Start year:2019
- Country of origin: London
- Regulation: None
- Payment options: bank cards, wire transfers, Skrill, Webmoney
- Minimum account size: €10,001
- Minimum lot size: 0.01 lot
- Leverage: 20:1
- Spreads: from 0.1 point
INTRGROUP provides you with all the services, tools and support you need to trade with confidence, as well as super low commissions and spreads, plus multivariate leverage.
Start trading 1,000+ CFDs
- Forex pairs – The FX (foreign exchange) market is the biggest and most liquid market in the world, where you can trade the strength of one currency against another. Learn More»
- Indices – Access over 50 index CFDs. Indices are a bundle of selected stocks that represent a measurement of a section of the stock market. Learn More»
- Cryptocurrencies – This is one of the most exciting asset classes to trade which includes the ever-popular Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and more. Learn More»
- Commodities – Commodities are the lifeblood of global economies. Capitalize on the price movements of popular commodities such as oil, silver, gold and many others. Learn More»
- Stocks & ETFs – Trade stock CFDs of popular stocks like eBay, Apple, Coca-Cola, Microsoft and hundreds more. Learn More»
INTRGROUP accepts bank wire, major credit/debit cards, and popular eWallets as payment options. More account funding options are being added periodically. Please confirm with customer support if you do not see your preferred payment method.
Solid selection of Tradeable Assets
Another possible advantage of INTRGROUP is their product portfolio, which is quite extensive. The broker offers trading in many currency pairs and various CFDs – on indices, commodities, precious metals, stocks and cryptocurrencies.