JP Markets 100% Deposit Bonus
Just a massive 100% bonus on ALL deposits over R3’000 up to a whopping R140’000 or USD equivalent! The bonus only applies for deposits made through the mobile app or the online portal.
For a very limited time we will be offering 100% bonus on ALL deposits, even ones below R3’000! Please note that this is a very limited time, so get in quick! When this expires, the minimum will be R3’000 and up.
- Make a deposit of at least R3’000 and you will automatically be given the same value in additional credit.
- The bonus will stay in your account for 90 days, and withdrawals will only effect your bonus as a percentage instead of removing the whole thing.
- The bonus will be running until the end of June 2019 so get your deposit in before then.
- By continuing to participate in the bonus promotions you agree to the terms and conditions both as listed below and on our website.
- For the duration of this promotion, a 100% deposit bonus will be applied to all deposits of R3 000 and above, up to a cumulative maximum of $10 000 or equivalent per trading account.
- Due to the nature of the MAM system, no MAM clients will qualify for any bonus.
- The bonus is directly linked to the qualifying deposit – the bonus will be transferred proportionally in the event of any inter-account transfers, and any withdrawals will result in the bonus being reduced by an amount equal to the withdrawal. Your bonus will be reduced with any withdrawal, irrespective of whether this is a profit or capital withdrawal.
- This bonus is intended as a trading credit only and may not be withdrawn. Equally, should your balance drop below the bonus amount, the bonus will be adjusted accordingly.
- Bonus expires 90 days after date of issue therefore the company has the right to amend, alter or terminate this bonus scheme at its sole discretion, and at any time without notice.
- Should your account be stopped out, the negative balance protection feature will be applied and any bonus removed, resulting in a zero balance / equity
- The company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss resulting from the stop out of open positions where the company has removed the bonus scheme. Please make careful note of any expiry dates and ensure you have sufficient equity to maintain any open positions should the bonus be withdrawn.