JP Markets 200% Forex Deposit Bonus
200% bonus on ALL deposits up to a R280 000 or USD equivalent! The bonus applies to any deposits completed via our mobile app or the online portal. The bonuses are applied automatically, it will be allocated to your trading account upon transfer of your deposit.
Deposit Bonus Terms And Conditions
- By registering, opening a live account, and or accepting the terms and conditions within the applicable landing pages and/or client member’s area, the trader is acknowledging that they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Offer.
- For the duration of this promotion, a 200% deposit bonus will be applied to all deposits, up to a cumulative maximum of R280 000 or equivalent currency per trading account.
- The company reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate the bonus at its sole discretion, and at any time without notice. We reserve the right to refuse providing offers and/or promotions to particular individuals or organisations at our discretion without justification.
- Due to the nature of a MAM system, associated accounts/clients will not qualify for any bonus.
- If we suspects that a client has abused or attempted to abuse a promotion, or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards us, the company reserves the right, at it’s sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw the credit bonus and if necessary cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that client, either temporarily or permanently or terminate/block the clients access to their dashboard and/or trading accounts.
- Participation is not allowed for persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under the legal age in their county of residence.
- This bonus is intended as a trading credit only and may not be withdrawn. Equally, should your balance drop below the bonus amount, the bonus will be adjusted using a credit correction service.
- Any withdrawals from the trading account will align with our promotion and action the removal of 200% of your withdrawn amount.
- If your volume requirements are not met and your Profit/Loss is below your balance total, the bonus is automatically removed by the system. In these circumstances the company shall not be liable for any consequences of the bonus removal, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by stop out.
- Should your account be stopped out, the negative balance protection feature will be applied, and any bonus will be removed, resulting in system zero balance correction on your account.
- The company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss resulting from the stop out of open positions where the company has removed the bonus scheme. Please make careful note of any expiry dates and ensure you have sufficient equity to maintain any open positions should the bonus be withdrawn.
- The company reserves the right to reverse all profits and trades made as a result of trades being executed on a negative balance. Should a trade be placed using your credit only and you have a zero or negative balance all profits will be removed accordingly. The credit is used for leverage and equity only and should new trades be executed before the negative balance correction runs the company reserves the rights to reverse trades and profits accordingly.
- The maximum bonus allowed at any time is R280 000 or equivalent currency per trading account. Should your bonus exceed these parameters a system correction is initialized by an automated credit correction service and could affect any open positions. In these circumstances the company shall not be liable for any consequences of the bonus removal, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by stop out.
- The bonus cannot be lost.
- The bonus does not get included in your margin requirements or calculations.