MaxiMarkets Review & User Rating 2020
International brokerage company MaxiMarkets founded in 2008 provides its clients with services for trading on the forex market.
- Start year:2008
- Country of origin:UK/ Russia
- Payment options:wire transfers, WebMoney, Yandex.Money, QIWI, Visa, MasterCard, Western Union, MoneyGram, Contact, Zolotaya Korona
- Minimum account size:$500
- Minimum lot size:0.01
- Spreads:from 0.2 pips
The broker’s main trading conditions:
- Narrow spreads from 2 pips that minimize losses;
- More than 100 trading instruments, including 45 currency pairs, 9 stock indices, futures, precious metals, and commodities;
- Minimum deposit of $500;
- Convenient payment options, among which are credit cards, wire transfers, web-wallets etc.;
- No commissions;
- Leverage up to 1:400;
- MetaTrader 4 trading platform;
- PAMM service.
The company’s clients can benefit from various bonuses and campaigns that increase an initial deposit. For example, you can participate in a bonus campaign and get up to 30% of your deposit. MaxiMarkets will credit extra $1,500 to your account with a $5,000 deposit.