Merit Forex Review & User Rating 2020
Merit Forex is dedicated to serve the investors worldwide to trade online Forex, CFD and many other financial instruments in a brand-new way. Our task is to inspire investors and open doors for them in trading in the largest and most liquid global market. We provide the most innovative trade instruments, engage the best educators and ensure the heavy financial standards by ourselves to protect our investors’ interest.
- Start year: 2012
- Country of origin: Republic of Vanuatu
- Regulation: VFSC
- Payment options: Credit Card, Moneybookers, Neteller, Skrill, Wire Transfer
- Minimum account size:$250
- Minimum lot size:0.01 lots
- Leverage:up to 1:400
- Spreads: Floating
The broker claims that it has so far registered about 27,000 active accounts with a daily trading volume of 9,000 trades. In its order execution policy document, Merit Forex states that the company only acts as agents on behalf of the client and not as the Principal meaning client orders are transmitted to third parties for execution. Pricing and execution are therefore not generated via a dealing desk but via a third-party execution venue.
- Low trading costs when compared to other brokers.
- Availability of the popular MT4 and MT5 trading platforms which are versatile and scalable.
- Copy Trading available and personal educational one-on-one trading sessions
Merit Forex offers custom made account pricing according to our client’s needs where we prefer to contact you to learn your trading preferences and set up the best trading environment for you.