MEXGroup No Deposit Bonus. The Chase Financial Group is made up of a number of companies. ASIC’s highly regulated companies in Australia, BaFin in Germany, FMA in Austria, CNMV in Spain, FSC in the British Virgin Islands, CIMA in the Cayman Islands and DFSA in the UAE on a global scale. MEXGroup (MEX Group Worldwide Limited) or Chase Financial Group is an international broker that provides trading access on Forex market instruments, Precious Metals, Indices, Commodities etc.
MEXGroup No Deposit Bonus General Terms
- MEXGroup Free Account $50 is available Only to new clients.
- To be eligible to receive the $50 Free Account, the participant must first obtain a new fully approved Live account.
- The $50 credited into the account, by the Company, are in the form of non-withdrawable, nontransferable trading credit and valid for a period of 3 months.
- Any withdrawal request will automatically result in cancellation of the $50 trading credit.
- If the Account is inactive for 30 days or more during the 3 months’ validity period, the $50 credit will be cancelled.
- This $50 Free Account Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Client may only withdraw if profits are equal to or higher than $50. Client may only withdraw if profits are equal to or higher than $50 and provided that closed lots reach 1 and transactions amount to 10 trades or above.