NPBFX Review & User Rating 2020
NPBFX company has been providing access to trading on global financial platforms. The company works using the STT/NDD technology. According to NPBFX, the broker’s customers receive better prices and spreads, and enjoy high-quality and fast execution of transactions.
- Start year:1996
- Country of origin:Belize
- Regulation:IFSC, International Services Commission Act, The Financial Commission
- Payment options:Skrill, QIWI, WebMoney, NETELLER, WeTransfer, Yandex.Money, FasaPay, bank wire, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro cards, electronic transfers
- Minimum account size:$10
- Minimum lot size:0.01 lot
- Spreads:from 0.7 pip
The company’s activity is based on the principle of client-broker-provider, that is the company is an intermediary between a trader and a liquidity provider. Trading in NPBFX is carried out through the most popular MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
– more than 40 instruments for trading, including oil and metals;
– the compensation fund of up to $20,000;
– 24/7 support in eight languages;
– professional analytics;
– quick depositing and withdrawal of funds, etc.
In 2016, the status of a member of the «A» Class Financial Commission was assigned to the company. The company provides a CashBack offer, which allows customers to earn money on depositing a trading account.
In addition, there are four contests in NPBFX, within which you can win modern gadgets and real money on your account.
Beginners can undergo training. Within the training courses, a trader has an opportunity to choose the most suitable format – from courses to video lessons, as well as self-learning on the basis of electronic textbooks.