Plus500 First Deposit Bonus – Plus500 may offer additional bonus promotions, which will be offered to you based on certain pre-defined criteria and at Plus500’s sole discretion. If you are eligible to receive such bonus, a message with the bonus details will appear in your Plus500 Account and/or a relevant email notification will be sent to you.
|Web Link – First Deposit Bonus Promotion|
|Withdrawal – Complete Condition By 90 Days|
|Validity Days – Limited Time|
Plus500 First Deposit Bonus Terms
- The relevant bonus becomes available for withdrawal as soon as you satisfy the required minimum trading volumes represented by Trader Points.
- Trader Points will be used to fulfill the conditions of one pending bonus at a time, in a chronological order. As soon as you satisfy the conditions of the first bonus, you will begin collecting Trader Points for your next pending bonus, and so on. Trader Points cannot be transferred between bonuses.
- All bonuses expire after 90 days (unless otherwise specified), if the required minimum trading volumes are not satisfied.
- For each type of bonus, there is only one bonus offered per extended household, i.e. customers who are related to other customers by one or more, in any combination, of the following: name, phone number, postal address, email address, IP address, name on credit/debit card, credit/debit card number, device ID and any other form of identification information.
- If you do not wish to receive the bonus, do not enter the relevant bonus code when requested or you can let us know either via the Contact Us page on Plus500’s website or through the Help menu on Plus500’s Trading Platform.
- Plus500 will not be liable for any losses that you may incur as a result of trading with the bonus.
- This offer is subject to the User Agreement and abuse of this offer may result in the bonus and bonus generated profits being withheld.
- Plus500 reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this bonus promotion at any time.
- Plus500 is the sole arbiter of the bonus ‘requirements’ / ‘terms’ and all associated issues.