Royal Capital Markets 50% Bonus Margin
Royal Capital Markets Gives 50% Bonus Margin On Initial Deposit Amount. Open live trading account and verify it. Make a deposit and automatically receive a 50% bonus. Automatically receive a 50% bonus for each subsequent deposit.
Terms & Conditions
- Each bonus or rebate can be received by each client once only unless specified otherwise. In case of such exception, the bonuses cannot be added to several accounts simultaneously. The request should be sent to [email protected]
- A deposit bonus can be requested for a week after the deposit is made. At the moment of the request, the account balance (equity) should not be less than 50% of the requested credit.
- Royal Capital Markets reserves the rights to disqualify the client from any bonus or rebate due to abuse of the bonus conditions, such as arbitrage, hedging between multiple accounts; trading by one client from several profiles; generating trading volume without any purpose, including receiving partner commission; receiving of a bonus by one client to several cabinets. Note that such violations will lead to exclusion of the client from all promotion programs in the future with no exceptions, including a deduction of all received bonuses and annulment of trading results.
- In situations when any connection discovered between two or more cabinets (on a basis of the same IP address, devices), using anonymity tools (such as proxy servers, VPN-networks, decentralized/hybrid networks, Tor, specialized software) the company reserves the right to cancel the participation of the client in any bonus program and remove previously received bonuses.
- Withdrawal rules must be observed in order to retain your bonus or rebate. Any withdrawal/outgoing internal transfer processed before the required withdrawal conditions are met will disqualify the accrued bonus or rebate.
- Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the rebates and bonuses herein will be disqualified.
- Royal Capital Markets reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude the promotions for any reason.