Switchere Review & User Rating 2020
Switchere is an Estonia-based instant exchange service. Despite being a relatively new exchange, the platform already achieves its a crystal clear vision – be a convenient fiat-to-crypto gateway. Frictionless buying experience, certified operations, and outstanding security are just a few perks of choosing Switchere as your go-to place for buying cryptocurrencies.
- Web address: Switchere
- Main location: Tallin, Estonia
- Mobile app available: No
- Is decentralized: No
- Parent Company: FITEUM OÜ
- Transfer types: Credit Card, Debit Card
- Supported fiat: USD, EUR
- Supported pairs: 3
- Fees: Medium
Safe, Transparent & Fair Exchange
Switchere is one of the most reliable online exchanges for buying cryptocurrencies. The company is a licensed provider of financial services, with guaranteed legal compliance and a secure infrastructure system for fast crypto exchange services at fair prices.
- Simple and fast crypto purchases. Switchere was designed to be a simple, fast, and reliable gateway for purchasing cryptocurrencies. As a result, it is not stuffed with confusing features, options, or marketplaces. Quite the contrary – it provides the most frictionless way to buy cryptocurrencies, which is impressive for a fully regulated exchange. Besides, the coins reach your wallet almost immediately once the payment is processed.
- Regulated exchange. Switchere takes the legal front seriously and employs international AML/KYC standards, runs a licensed and certified global operation and has acquired Virtual Currency Exchange Provider (no. FVR000779) as well as Virtual Wallet Service Provider (no. FRK000680) licenses.
- No hidden fees or charges. The platform does not charge any dedicated fees, and you will always get the amount of crypto you ordered, although it’s selling prices tend to have an approx. 10% premium compared with the current market price.
- No KYC for purchases under 100 euros. Despite being fully compliant with the regulations, Switchere allows unregistered cryptocurrency purchases if they do not exceed EUR 100.
- 24/7 customer support. Switchere offers seamless customer experience and around the clock assistance via web chat, email, and phone in case you need help or have any questions.
Deposit and withdrawal methods
There is no way to deposit funds into Switchere platform – you the only viable way to use the platform is through the purchases via your credit or debit bank card, and cryptocurrencies are send directly to your provided crypto wallet address.