Tallinex Review & User Rating 2020
Tallinex the brokerage company was founded in 2012 in Estonia. A year later, in 2013, the company’s clients got access to trading platforms.
- Start year: 2013
- Country of origin: Estonia
- Regulation:- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Trustly, NETELLER
- Minimum account size: $100
- Minimum lot size: 0.01 of the lot
- Leverage: 1:1000
- Spreads: from 0 pips
– the monthly volume of trade transactions is over 10 billion dollars;
– broker does not interfere in the trading process;
– various types of accounts;
– risk hedging;
– all types of Expert Advisors;
– prices include up to five decimal places;
– multilingual technical support service.
Clients of Tallinex trade with the most popular platform MetaTrader 4 which is available on all the personal and mobile devices.
The company also provides such service as the PAMM system. Moreover, the broker developed a line of affiliate programs within its PAMM system, allowing investors to make extra profit. In addition, Tallinex established other partnership programs in two areas: Representation and White Label. So, it is possible to start a Forex business from scratch with the broker’s cooperation.
The company has a training course for the beginners that helps to improve Forex trading skills step by step. Furthermore, the education section includes video tutorials for those who already have trading experience.
Tallinex-feedbacks will help you to choose your broker.