TeleTrade Review & User Rating 2020
TeleTrade is an online broker providing access to trades across a wide range of financial markets. It was founded in 2007 and received CySec regulation in 2010.Teletrad’s main office is located in Nicosia, Cyprus and it has over 200 offices in 30 countries and more than 3000 employees. Clients can trade Forex, as well as CFDs on commodities, stocks, futures and currencies.
- Start year: 2007
- Country of origin: Cyprus
- Regulation: CySEC #158/11, MiFID
- Payment options: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
- Minimum account size: from $100
- Minimum lot size: 0.01
- Leverage: from 1:500
- Spreads: 0.2
TeleTrade-DJ International Consulting Ltd is the name behind the broker, and it is an investment firm licensed and regulated by CySEC. There is local representation in major European cities and as such this broker is also recognised by a number of other regulatory bodies, including the FCA in the UK.
Funding for TeleTrade accounts can be made via Wire transfer, Qiwi, RBKmoney, Yandex.Money, PayOnline, WebMoney and Credit/debit cards.
Traders can contact a Teletrade representative by telephone to the Nicosia office or by email and fax. Suggestions, complaints and feedback can be sent via an online form.
- Whether you are a retail or corporate client, we have tailored solutions for you.
- Multi-lingual support teams that are always ready to help you in your language
- We offer trading in CFDs on over 60 currency pairs, Indices, Energies, Stocks, ETFs, Metals and 18 Cryptocurrencies
- Trading platforms that utilise up-to-date technology for every device
- Our copy trading programme, TT Invest, is suitable for beginner to experienced traders