ThinkMarkets Review & User Rating 2020
ThinkMarkets is a brokerage company headquartered in Australia. It was established in 2010. Established in 2010, ThinkMarkets is a premium multi-asset online brokerage with headquarters in London and Melbourne and hubs in the Asia-Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, Europe and South America.
- Start year:2010
- Country of origin:- London and Melbourne and hubs
- Regulation:ASIC, FCA
- Payment options:BPAY, bank wires, bank cards
- Minimum account size:$250
- Minimum lot size:0.01
- Spreads:from 0.8 points for EUR/USD
TF Global Markets (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 629628. Registered address: 4th Floor, 30 City Road, London EC1Y 2AY. Company number: 09042646.
TF Global Markets (Aust) Limited is the holder of Australian Financial Services Licence number 424700. Registered address: Level 18, 357 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia. ABN: 69158361561.
TF Global Markets (South Africa) Pty Ltd is an Authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP No 49835). Registered address: 14 Pebble Beach Close, Wingate Golf Estate, Moreletapark 0042 South Africa. Registration number 2017/098181/07.
Think Capital Limited is registered in Bermuda, Company number: 51879. Registered address: Clarendon House, 2 Church Street, Hamilton HM 11, Bermuda.
TFG (Payments) Limited is registered in the United Kingdom, Company number 10537331. Registered address: 4th Floor, 30 City Road, London EC1Y 2AY.
ThinkMarkets offers highly attractive trading conditions:
- The initial deposit on a standard account equals $250 (the minimum deposit on ECN accounts is not specified);
- The leverage comes up to 1:500;
- Floating spreads on major currency pairs start from 2 pips;
- There is a great variety of financial instruments available for trading currency pairs, commodities, stocks, and metals;
- The broker offers an opportunity to use various trading platforms such as MetaTrader 4, cTrade, WebTrader, along with trading applications for mobile devices ;
- Traders can open both demo and live accounts.
The company provides 24-hour customer support in several languages (English, Japanese, Chinese) as well as a comprehensive newsfeed featuring market forecasts, analytics, and news.
Moreover, the broker allows hedging strategies, aggressive scalping, and automated trading. Additional services include PAMM and Islamic (swap-free) accounts. There are no commission fees.
ThinkMarkets has obtained a number of prestigious awards. In 2013, the company was named the Best Broker Australia at the World Finance Awards. It also received recognition for the Best Customer Service and was nominated for the Fastest Growing Broker.